Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ambushed By Inspiration

Although my Scotland work is unfinished, I must pause for dessert. These images are the fruits of a recent Chris Harris workshop, which I attended near 100 Mile House, in the Cariboo Chilcotin grasslands. Chris' work is truly inspiring, and his ideas and suggestions sent me out on a supercharged weekend of discovery. Giddyup!

Dusk At 108 Mile Lake


Evening Clouds, 108 Mile Lake

Aspens, 108 Mile Lake

Wildflowers, 108 Mile Lake
Open Range, Canyon Road

Farwell Canyon
River Bend

Mountain Face


Abandoned Homestead, Farwell Canyon

Farwell Peaks

Chilcotin River

Sagebrush









Roadside Pond
Aspen Grove, Harris Estate

Pavilion Hay

Grassland Reflections
Pavilion Lake

Marble Canyon Woods
Copyright 2013, Kathy Neudorf


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You truly made some wonderful images Kathy. I would be very proud of many of them. Congrats. I look forward to seeing more!